Where I'm going to be 2016

Just a quick update on where I'm going to be with my hand-dyed wool and yarn in 2016.

Shows


23/24 April - Wonderwool Wales.
Not only will I have my usual stand, but I will be running a short workshop on handcarding both days.

7 May - Wharfewool
One day show in the Yorkshire Dales, local to me. Small but perfectly formed, with lots of Yorkshire indie dyes and other suppliers.

21 May - Tynedale Spinners' Gathering
Tynedale Guild's day of gathering with a few choice vendors, in a beautiful part of the North. Get in touch with the Guild if you'd like to visit.

4 June - Leeds Wool Festival
The third year of this show in Armley Mills in Leeds.

30/31 July - Fibre East.
This show keeps getting better each year - regardless of weather events!

24/25 September - Yarndale.
After missing last year due to various personal happenings, I shall be back in Skipton again this year. My local big woollie show - it feels quite decadent to sleep in my own bed mid-show.

22/23 October - Bakewell Wool Gathering
The traditional end of the woolly season, final catch up with friends, and stocking up with the winter's knitting yarn!

29/30 October - Kendal Wool Gathering
Vendors not yet confirmed

Workshops in 2016

12/13 March - Two day Dyeing workshop and talk at Lancs & Lakes Guild - fully booked.

2 April - Hallamshire Guild - Long Draw Spinning 

28 May - North Cheshire Guild - Long Draw Spinning

6 August - Peterborough Guild - Woollen and Worsted

3 September - Bowland Guild - Cards, Combs, Drums, Hackles



Comments