Where am I?

Oops, it's a while since I've posted on here. My other blog's quite active, but at this time of year dyeing rather fades into the background.

I've just sold a couple of skeins of laceweight yarn to the US - this may actually give me the impetus to sort out the end of year remainder of my fibre stall stash and update my Etsy shop. Not that many people will be buying so close to Christmas.

I'm officially sick of knitting huge plain socks, as I'm about two-thirds of the way through the first of Mark's pair, having finished Pa's last week, and will have to grit my teeth and get on with the other one. Lots done today though, over at Carol's for a festive gathering of fibre-friends. We did a fibre swap and I came away with a rather nice hunk of naturally-coloured alpaca top overdyed with greens and teals, a bag of ginger biscuits, and half a chocolate cake for Mark. And a quick journey back on two trains - a thoroughly win day!

Making cookies and spinning this evening - well, the former for certain (halfway through the baking) and the latter when all the cookies are done. Double chocolate ones....

Comments