Pffbt

I have one new project knitted, dyed and finished.

I have a sleeve of the Tangled Yoke cardigan (IK Fall 07) nearly finished in beautiful Bowmont Braf 4ply that I dyed in deep sea green.

Last night I decided to pull some bright blue aran bfl from the stash (traded earlier this year) and cast on an Elsewhere, after seeing at least two of them on bodies at Eden Valley's meeting last Saturday.

But the computer at home is dead. And really I'm finding it so hard to get organised enough to photograph new things in daylight, and then remember to bring the camera card into work to download the photos here.

My computer man was supposed to be coming on Tuesday evening, but that got cancelled at the last minute - and even though I'd told him a couple of times at least that it wasn't starting up at all he still wondered if it could be sorted remotely. Anyway, once I've finished the Soddin' Pirate Coat (see other blog) he and his son Tom will have to come and collect it, and I won't let it leave the premises until I'm up and running again.

Comments

  1. I knew you would have to cast on Elsewhere:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still trying to resist the Elsewhere...:)

    Good luck with computer guy. Sounds like a plan!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment